Tuesday, October 21, 2008

25th wedding anniversary


Today marks our 25th Wedding Anniversary. Wow what a milestone!! I've been thinking we would not have made it this far if it were not for David being such a patient,hard working, loving, forgiving individual. He is truly amazing. He works hard and has always left work in the brief case when he walks through the door (which might mean 10 or 11 at night) but when he walks in the door he leaves all the work burdens behind.
He makes me laugh and sees me as a better person than I see myself. See isn't that funny? A great dad who only gives council when asked. Great listener. He truly loves his family. I love going on Sunday walks with him, reminds me of when we were dating. Was that really 25 yrs. ago? Seven jobs later, five children,a daughter in law, move from the desert to the midwest and now we're grandparents. Look what happens when you attend a "Nerd" party at BYU (where we first met) Life is Good!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! we are only a decade behind you :O)

    and great camping pictures and videos :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the anniversary picture...dad sitting on a log by himself while you are playing with your grandchild.

    ReplyDelete