Friday, October 10, 2008

Last call for Wicked in Chicago



Everyone who knows me knows how much I love this play. Longest running play in Chicago and it's ending in Jan.09
I really can't remember how many times I've seen it now but the last time was with Anna and her girl scout troop. They even have a badge for WICKED. Now isn't that something? Yep you can earn a girl scout badge for watching a Broadway Musical. I really think my friends & family out west need to come see it before its over and maybe you too can earn a badge (hint, hint Abby and Libby, my little nieces)

2 comments:

  1. Go Molly!!!

    Happy bday Jonathan!

    and good luck on seeing Wicked again... we should, we want to, but well, we'll have to see....

    ReplyDelete
  2. anna is a cutie! and good luck Gma... are you going out when she is born?

    ReplyDelete