My oldest daughter is 24 today and far, far away.
I had to post a few items about her since I love and miss her so much.
In random order.
First off she was a Great Baby who pacified herself by sucking her thumb then gave it up on her own when she turned one. Now what kid does that on her own?
Which leads to the 2nd great thing about Emily -- Fiercly independent.
3. An extremely hard worker. She's like a whirlwind when I ask her to clean up a room.
4. She is a very good Pianist and also played violin. She wanted violin lessons when she was in jr. high but I could not afford everything this talented girl wanted to learn.
5.artistic and creative.
6. great at word games
7. athletic (She even beats boys)
8. wonderful teacher
10. Enjoys reading
12. served a mission in South Korea
13. loves fish now. Who would have thought?
14. "just like a mom" That's what she used to say to Landon when he wanted mom.
16. positive attitude
21. good listener like her dad
22. loves her family
24. Daddy's Girl
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!
I Love you so much,
July- A Summer to Remember
2 weeks ago