Friday, October 14, 2011

Mass & Maine

Had to take a trip to Boston to see my grand babies, the birthday boy and the Blessed Kate♥, that amazing girl who has the honor of raising my grandchildren. :-) hahahah








Had a delightfully fun time hanging with the fam and friends and sight seeing. They took us to this amazing food place called Mr. Bartley's that has been in Cambridge forever, well my whole lifetime that is. I can't wait to go back. The menu was hilarious. The "Obama burger" One and done. Too funny and too bad I can't remember the other 29 items with funny titles like that. I loved the Cherry lime Rickey and The Elvis shake was so delish. That's really what I'm going back for. Chocolate, banana and Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. hmmmmmmmmm


Did some apple pickin at the Honey Pot Farm in Stow.









Pumpkin Pickin

or maybe just sittin


or how about a little kissin


Candlepin bowling - only in 3 northeastern states and Canada. Totally fun and I liked it a whole lot better than regular bowling.






Our scorekeeper
/>

York,Maine - the hottest I've been all summer except for the week spent in AZ. Strange we were on the coast and I expected it to be cold like the bay area, but nooooooo. Actually beautiful weather. Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.













Love finding quaint outside food places like this. "The Daily Grind"





Birthday Boy with his Ultimate t-shirt quilt. Kate is amazing!

Yep, Mass and Maine a great place to visit, especially when cute kids like this live there.

3 comments:

  1. it looks like sooooo much fun! I love that you got to visit them! I loved that josh was there also lol ;)

    MIss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you in advance! This is one of the best blogs Ive ever read. I was not expecting that I’d get so much out of reading your write up!
    buy Autodesk_AutoCAD

    ReplyDelete