Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Who Else besides my husband can say they have voted for both these men as Senators?



Ok so finally Election day is here and are we glad it will soon be over. David and I spent an hour this morning in line at our cute little village hall, just to fill in some dots. Better than traveling by horse overnight like they did back in the 1800's.
So yeah my husband and I have voted for Senator McCain since 1986 while we lived in AZ, then when we moved to Illinois in 04, the Senate race was between Obama and some guy named Keyes from Md. I guess the original Republican candidate guy got caught stealing or cheating or something like that so they found some radical guy out of Md to jump in. I knew it was going to be a slaughter and it was. The first time my husband ever voted Democrat. I stayed loyal to the party even though I knew Obama was the better politician. So yeah my husband has voted for both Senators when they were running for the Senate and here they are now, both running for President of the United States.
I have a feeling Chicago is going to be rocking tonight at Grant Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment