Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Anna's Last Day at Glacier Ridge Elementary

Anna has had a great experience in learning at Glacier Ridge these past 5 years. I've been very impressed with all of her teachers, the office staff and of course my favorite is Miss Abbey Les. She is young, energetic, enthusiastic, positive and just a great teacher. Even her bus driver Miss Diane is the greatest. She gives the kids music cds, bubbles and squirt guns, how cool is that? Now Anna is off to middle school. Yay no more elementary school kids for me. OH wait that kinda makes me sad.


Anna and her best friend Leah

2 comments:

  1. she is way to little/ young to be in JR high! waaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan said he saw Anna at Bernotas yesterday. He had fun seeing her at your house Sunday. She'll do great in middle school! (It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!)

    ReplyDelete