Sunday, February 21, 2010

I LOVE DVR!!



I don't think I can ever watch a commercial again, unless you tell me one that's funny then I might stop and take a gander.

I love the Olympics, but who has 5 hours a day to watch them?
So yeah I watch a 5 hour taping in 1. whoohoooo. It's awesome!! Plus I can make those cross country skiers and skaters go so much faster.

Superbowl - less than one hour. I did go back and catch a few of those great commercials and get this - Molly and her two friends only watched the commercials that night. Yep totally skipped the game, went straight for the funnies.

I love the DVR.
Record my shows and then watch at my leisure, commercial free. So whoever invented this thing was a genius and I'm your friend for life. I can watch all the Olympics, not miss a thing, may take me a few days to get to it, but hey that's better than sitting thru endless commercials.

6 comments:

  1. You convinced me to get a DVR. That sounds too good to not watch commercials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have DVR (or tv, actually...) but my parents do, and it's totally awesome.

    Furthermore, we missed the Super Bowl this year but definitely watched all the commercials on Hulu. Gotta love good commercials. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it the greatest? I love it too, watch my favorite shows on my schedule, not theirs! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm right there with ya! LOVE my DVR :) but I have been bad, have not been watching the Olympicks..... sorry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have a DVR, but I have to say I really love my Tivo! Totally changed my viewing habits - - I rarely watch in the evenings now, which is great.

    ReplyDelete